About Society icon
We at Society icon believe in changing how brands and consumers interact by offering a mobile application and tech platform, where individuals (icons) and brands meet to collaborate and grow together.
Today we are active in the Nordic region and UK with offices in Stockholm and Copenhagen. Our mission is to help our global partners such as IKEA, Adidas, H&M, Samsung, Dior, Klarna, McDonald's, Sonos, Cloetta etc. to get a closer connection with their consumers. All this is made possible through the Society icon app.
What you’ll do
Society icon is experiencing rapid growth and we need a Key Account Manager to execute our plans accordingly. Due to the traction we're currently experiencing, this is an important hire for us where you will play a key role in the development of the company and here are some of the things you would do.
- Identify new potential clients and lead the process from prospecting to signing with full ownership over the entire process
- Work actively to achieve and exceed set revenue goals
- Your task will also be to maintain excellent relationships with our partners and clients, allowing us to better understand their businesses in order for us to be top of game
- Represent Society icon at events and serve as a brand ambassador, communicating our core narrative and reinforcing the position we hold in the market
What Society icon can offer you
At Society icon we can offer an opportunity to build a career both personally and professionally in a fast-growing scale up with large international growth ambitions.
The opportunity to work with strong brands and leading tech-solutions for influencer marketing. Today some of our clients are IKEA, Adidas, H&M, Samsung, Dior, Klarna, McDonald's, Sonos, Cloetta and of course many other clients.
We strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and where you can grow as a person. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included and respected.
In order to create an amazing workplace, we also strongly believe that the office must feel like your second home. That's why we put great effort into making our office feel cozy and very welcoming.
Are you the one?
- You have one or two years of experience within B2B-sales, and you have experience from client-facing roles within a similar product and industry
- You are excellent at identifying and initiating relationships with new clients and contacts through various industries and resources
- You have an understanding of marketing and the media landscape in general and how to sell in social media in particular
- You have the natural ability to think creatively and develop digital solutions for clients
- You have strong presentation skills and are a phenomenal communicator, both written and verbal
- You enjoy networking and building strong relationships with clients on multiple levels of an organization
- You are used to driving things forward as an individual contributor, yet you are a great team player who naturally spreads positivity in the team
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced and exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver value for clients
- Fluent in Swedish and English
If you have any questions about the role or anything else? Get in touch!